GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Momodou Camara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 21:15:24 +0100
Malanding,
You are killing me with laughter here.

I am really enjoying these history lessons on the list these days. Its reminds
me of the time Dr. Sulayman Nyang wrote about the history of Banjul and the
interrelations, here on the list some years ago.

Thanks to the kotos Prince Obrien-Cocker, Sidi, Habib, Daddy Sang, Jabou,
Oussou Njie and others for sharing their memories with us.

Momodou Camara, Copenhagen-Denmark