GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Katim S. Touray" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 14:47:31 -0700
Hi folks,

The following is from Xalifa Bah, about a virus problem with his e-mail account.
Please don't forget to delete any attachments that come from his account.

By the way, my e-mail to Xalifa has a link to the Trend Micro site, where you can
scan your computer for viruses. Some of you might be interested in trying the
service.

Thanks for your understanding, and best wishes.

Katim