GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ams boye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 May 2006 00:39:13 +0100
ha ha ha!!!! predictions upon predictions...lol But you can`t predict such things when the voters themselves have the final say mr...... But who knows, maybe you`re a "sattelite dish".

"Pa.Saikou Kujabi" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:  In less than twenty four hours from now, the people of
Kombo East Constituency will line up at the polls to
deliver seat for the first time in history to NRP/UDP
Alliance "INSHAA-ALLAH". We will defeat APRC and
PDOIS led NAAD candidate with all hands on deck. As
it is now, all the major towns are pushing and pulling
for hosting the victory celebration. For NRP/UDP
Alliance, this election is a foregone conclusion, we
are currently preparing the grounds for re-election in
January 07.

Pa Nderry Mbaye wrote two days ago expressing his
frustration over OJ's visit to USA at this "crucial
moment when the by-election campaign is going on in
Kombo East, and that "OJ's voice could go a long way
in attracting voters in the other camp". He also
questioned NAAD's interest in winning the by-election.

Brothers and Sister, Pa Nderry is now caught RED
HANDED. The Niamia "Mbarodi's praise singer and
NAAD's political analyst has exposed his ignorance
about the realities on the ground. Who say
NAAD(PDOIS) is contesting to win? Can NAAD win any
election in The Gambia? TALK TO ME!! It is not fair
to blame OJ for NAAD's defeat in tomorrow's election.
How many more NAAD so called "seasonal politicians" as
many of you would call them are back home? Can't they
do the job? OJ cannot be a scape goat here. You are
not even aware that OJ has lost his voice since July
22ND 1994. It was all about President Jawara's
popularity that kept all the PPP candidates in office,
and that is why OJ and his colleagues insisted on
maintaining the name PPP. Your Niamina Mbarodi does
not seem to be aware that NAAD has a program, I wonder
if there is actually one to sell to the electorates.
When Waa Juwara addressed the only NAAD(PDOIS) meeting
in Pirang Village, the birth place of your candidate,
which by the way, turned out to be a very big
embarrassment for NAAD due to the poor attendance,
he(Waa) did not talk about what NAAD has to offer to
The Gambian people. Instead, he went on attacking
Momodou. Lamin Nyassi(Single) and Lang Marong of
Brikama Town. His meeting was all about Single Nyassi
and Lang Marong, not even about APRC and Ousainou
Darboe this time around. Is this the program that
NAAD has to offer? You know for fact that Halifa
Sallah have always made the same charges against every
political party that ever existed in The Gambia,
including PPP, NCP, GPP, PDP, UDP,NRP, you name it,
for as long as they do not share with him his confused
political theories, they have no programs. What an
arrogant selfish politician who could neither read nor
understand the lips and minds of Gambians and the way
forward. Is NAAD(PDOIS)a one man show as APRC?

I am particular happy that Pa. Nderry confessed that"
this by-election will determine the popularity of the
parties on the ground". I hope that he honestly
concede and join the ranks of decent Gambians in the
NRP/UDP Alliance to salvage our dear mother land. In
this day and age, it is insane and very sin full to
follow your leaders blindly. As I said on this forum,
Lamin Touray(Charle) contested under NAAD ticket only
when he failed to secure the endorsement of the Kombo
East UDP Constituency Committee. The Committee's
reasons are clear. He is a member of the NAAD(PDOIS)
Executive and therefore he cannot be sponsored under
the NRP/UDP ticket. This shows you clearly that your
candidate's first choice wasn't NAAD, even though he
is an Executive member. Can't you supporters of
NAAD(PDOIS) see the writings on the wall for
yourselves. I have also said in this forum that
!!!politics is all about numbers!!! numbers!!!
numbers!!! numbers!!! now you better read not only my
lips, but also my face and body. Why didn't Halifa
Sallah go to Kombo East and tell them about the APRC
loans and deficits or NRP/UDP lack of agenda and see
if anyone will listen to him. Why is he stocked in
Serrekunda? NAAD as a party is not even heard of
beyond Tabokoto, let alone in Sutukonding, Sedia
Sanyang's birth place in Wully East. Who made NAAD a
NAAD? Oh! don't go crazy. The answer is a very
simlpe one. NRP and UDP---Period. All the rest are
just riding on the backs of UDP and NRP to sell their
selfish agendas. That is why it collapsed at the best
time without any regret or apology.

I cannot but concur with Pa. Nderry that NAAD is more
interested in FUNDS than winning elections. Isn't
that what Sink The Gambia(Save The Gambia ) promised
them? Didn't they assured them of all the wealth in
the world? Let me tell you folks something, no amount
of money to NAAD can earn them the trust and respect
of Gambians right from Kartong to Koina. Halifa, OJ,
Waa and Sedia know that very well, but this is a
secret they will never want to share with you as long
as the funds are going. Why not Sink The Gambia send
a delegation to The Gambia to survey the situation on
the ground for themselves, rather than wasting their
time and resources on a project that has failed even
before it took off. Belief it or not, they will not
be welcome, because it will expose the lies that your
political theorists and scientists have been lying to
you. In a blink of an eye you will come to know that
the PDOIS led NAAD has no structures, recognition and
an atom bit of chance in winning ANY election in The
Gambia. Halifa Sallah will go, come January 07, so as
Sedia Jatta, if he continues to allow himself to be
held hostage by Halifa Sallah's selfish and arrogant
power ambition. Waa Juwara will never run for the
Niamina seat, and OJ will most certainly not even bid
for any of the Serrekunda seats. Time will tell.

In conclusion, I want to reiterate my point that OJ's
visit to the US has nothing to do with the out come of
the by-election. He does not need anyone to approve
or disapprove his visit, only the US Consular could
have done that. For NRP/UDP Alliance, OJ just as his
colleagues in NAAD are toothless and irrelevant in
Gambian politics. However, could it also be that OJ
deliberately scheduled his trip so that he could claim
alibi? Could he have done any different had he been
on the ground? certainly no. In politics both
personality and programs count a lot, and this is what
the PDOIS led NAAD seriously lacks. NAAD is a bunch
of old guards doing much talk than actions. Why is
NAAD still dormant? The so called "party of the
people" held only two poorly attended meetings in
Brikama and Sukuta. They were bundled away from their
original venue in Brikama to a location right next to
the market, which drew the attention of a few more
hundreds of curious people who went to listen what
they had to say. By the way, they should say thanks
to Yankuba Touray, who the police said was to occupy
that space for the APRC meeting.

"BORREH DORLEH, KUMUN SA MORROM DUMMA"

"NAI LERR SUBA" "CHAHAN FAHEIKO"

"BEH KACJOM" "HAA JANGGO"

NOTE: Donations for the NRP/UDP VICTORY CELEBRATION(
Insha-Allah) can be sent to our Treasurer- New York
NRP/UDP Chapter.. Wassa Janneh. Phone # 718-542-2063.

Pa. Saikou Kujabi.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい