GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 11:40:01 EDT
This letter is for all Gambians, especially our elders who used to be part of
the Fourth of July Reunion.

THE ANNUAL GAMBIAN REUNION
JULY 4TH WEEKEND
ATLANTA, GEORGIA

May 27, 1999

Gambian Community Elder
America and Europe

Dear Sir/Madam :

        RE: INVITATION TO A GAMBIAN REUNION 4TH OF JULY WEEKEND IN ATLANTA

The Gambia Reunion organizing committee has a noble idea  which  it would
like to share with you for your kind consideration.  We realize that many
positive things have happened in our Atlanta community since the inception of
our annual July 4th reunion.  The event is steadily growing, and there is a
consensus that the time is right to reach out to our elders for their support
and participation to the July 4th reunion.

At this juncture, the July 4th Gambian Reunion Committee is planning a
momentous program at which YOU ,as one of our elders in the community, and
your fellow elders will be honored and celebrated at the July 4th Gambian
reunion in Atlanta.  We would like to extend our heart-felt invitation to be
part of the forthcoming festivities when we intend to honor our Gambian
elders.

Please feel free to call us at (404) 244-6044, or visit our web site at
www.Atlgambians.com, and you can still get in touch by sending an email to
Jengfanneh @aol.com.  We are looking forward to hearing from you, and thank
you in advance for favorably considering this invitation in support of our
community.

Fraternally yours

Abdoulie B. Sosseh
Community Outreach Liaison