GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 15:27:55 -0400
Sanyang, I wonder between me, you and Gassama, who is dishonoring the memory
of our children. Was it me that tried to score political points for Yaya by
introduced the issue of Taiwan into your posting? Was it me that sent
stealth attacks to selfless individuals that worked mighty hard to raise
funds for the victims? Why are you asking me to honor the spirit of our
slain children by ignoring Gassama’s lies? What you should have done is to
tell Gassama to quit lying and not use your posting talking about the
Massacre to craftily argue about Yaya’s corruption. Rest assured that so
long as I am here, if Gassama tells a lie on April 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 or what
have you, I will call it as it is. I am NOT a hypocrite. And another thing,
NONE of my friends or family members were massacred on April 10 and 11,
2000. I CANNOT hijack the grief of the families of the victims and forgive
people for crimes they NEVER even acknowledged. The least I can do is call
for justice be done for the families.
KB