GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
maimuna kujabi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 21:27:07 -0000
Alieu s.Keita,
              The truth really hurts and is so getting under your skin the
more Ebrima and our Comrades expose your role model Yahya Jammeh and his
illegitimate government. We the good citizens of the Gambia are not
interested about Ebrima and the others personal lives, for the fact that
they are not the subject in question. During the early days of the coup
deta, Yahya Jammeh told the journalist to critique him and his illegitimate
government whenever they go wrong. As our so called leader, he is the
Captain of the nation about to sink. Ebrima and the entire Gambian citizens
want to prevent that from happening because the Captain does not have a
strategy for the sinking nation, except to lineup his pocket with the
taxpayers halal money. Insha-Allah the All Mighty Allah will be on our side
come this years presidential election. We want you to justify your role
model Yahya Jammeh's decision to murder the innocent school kids.  The fact
of the matter is that Yahya will rather plea the fifth amendment right than
to come out clean because those indicted in the report will speak out if
they face a fair court.  That is why he chose not persecute those implicated
in the so called commission of enquiry report. In short,we want you to stop
the  personal attacks and just go on the defensive to defend your unfit
President's record on human right and other illegal business dealings. That
is what the entire Gambian nation is interested about. Thanks.
Concern citizen of the Gambia
Maimuna Kujabi.