GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
alfusainey bah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jul 1999 13:08:21 PDT
Uncle Jay,
Thanks fpr your response. When myself and my twin brother came up with this
question, it was not our intention to instigate people on the Bantaba to
jump on one anothers throat. You may choose to provide an answer to the
question or not to. It is as simple as that uncle jay. If we knew the answer
to the question or know where to find the answer we would not ask it..
We would certainly welcome responses from people back in the Gambia.
God Bless and Peace Be Upon All
Alasana Bah