GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Habib Ghanim, Sr" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 22:29:54 -0400
Peter
It is un-Islamic and not allowed in any religion I know of. If it happens it must
be something new . I do not think it is true. Maybe a distant cousin sometimes
get to be called a brother or sister- The definition of that brother or sister
may not be from the same mother and father.
Just an assumption . I may be wrong but sometimes in Africa even someone from the
same village may be referred to as a brother or sister (not blood related)
Habib Diab Ghanim,Sr