GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ndey Jobarteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 21:21:33 +0100
Sigga wrote:
<<It can be done, for the story of Melosevich of Korsovo
tells us so.>>>

Thank you for mentioning this. When i watched the revolution in
Yugoslavia i
said to myself " I hope Jammeh is watching it" This shows that
when the masses raise up no guns, no bullets, no missile can stop them.
Yugoslavia
is another example, a people tired of  brutality and dictatorship said
"enough is enough" with no bloodshed they made their point clear to the
whole world.

Yes you are right it can be done and we have seen it done as well.

The Struggle Continues!!!
Ndey Jobarteh