GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Samba Linguere <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 15:44:47 -0000
Kebba,

Your dishonesty is really overwhelming to me. Your analogy is too simple to
be taken seriously. For sure you are not a simpleton. Perhaps you just lack
facts and coherence.

Chongan's terror on ordinary people was an everyday thing. If you were a
regular goer to the beach, you would never have failed to be a victim. If
you were a regular late night mover, you would never have failed to be a
victim. If you were a night club, or a drunkard, you would never have failed
to be a victim of Chongan's infantile arrogance and misuse of authority.

Kebba, your dishonesty and lack of sincerity are too outrageous to accept.
Your simple mind makes me to ask: how can you accuse Jammeh of being a
murder, "butcher of Kanilai", being corrupt, when you have not seen him hold
a gun and shoot at people? You see how a pretence at being logical can make
you look so ridiculous.

Please! Please! Kebba, you are more intelligent than this. What I expected
from you is not to become the praise singer of these guys, but to urge them
to defend themselves, and if the story is found to be true to apologise to
the Gambian people (unless you are also at the same time Sam Sarr under the
pseudonym of Kebba Dampha).

I have to go. Will get in more by tomorrow.

Batch.