GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
alieu sesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 23:00:19 -0700
--- Yusupha C Jow <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Jabou:
> Of course, most people in Afghanistan are innocent.
> No one disputes this.
> All I am saying is that your constant rattling about
> Muslim's suffering all
> over the World is the same justification that Al
> Qaeda and various terrorist
> organizations have used for their actions.  In light
> of all that happened,
> you spouting the same nonsense again gives an
> indication of where your
> loyalties truly lie.

Yusupha C Jow,

For someone with an MIT degree, funded by loans that
have yet to be repaid, your mind can be so misguided
at times that it is simply amazing. Is this really the
Yusupha Jow I knew way back when, or is it another
spoiled and confused Yusupha Jow whose mind has been
so convoluted with chemicals that he no longer knows
left from right. Why don't you treat the lady with
some freaking respect? Don't you know she is old
enough to be your mother, Satang Jow? You sound as
though you have a personal beef with Jabou, so why not
come out and say so? But, of course, you were always a
"taappett" just like many other spoiled brats from
Fajara.

Alieu