GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ousman Bojang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 21:44:32 EST
Saul,
You do see my point. Whatever adjective one prefers to use to call some of
these people might be an under statement. And I am sure there might be a few
attached to such who have very good and noble intentions. The Gambia
population in the States have been supporting by attending a lot of
organizational functions here, but no one knows what happens later, or let me
say I do not. It seems to be a ceremonial gathering that just reunites
friends and that is it.
I hope the organizers of such functions come to tell us how and what happens
to the little funds they have been getting. The accountability issue has to
be checked and cross checked.

Ousman.