GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
YERO MAMA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 06:16:01 +0000
Mr.Dibba,
        Hope i am not mistaking but i remember one Bulli Dibba from jokadu
Darsilami.Are you the very one or...?
Actually the story you wrote on the case surrounding the death of a pregnant
woman in Darsilami jokadu IS CORRECT!
I know people in my own village who are living witnesses to that! My
intervention here is neither to corroborate your points with empty rethoric
nor to signify a rather insignificant attack on Dibba from certain quarters
within because as far as i concerned these are  'political juveniles'.I am
just stepping in to help you and the situation further unveil the masked
ones following the demise of PPP.
Apart from the death of that pregnant woman those you named in your story
continued that very day and beat otherS at village bantabas.That was a sad
day for jokadunkas.Infact this led Gallo Bah of Saareh Samba Chaaji to
knocking OJ on the head at Keur Selleh village in jokadu,OJ fell unconscious
for a moment.Poor Gallo was then arrested and put in a cell at Barra police
station for days.
Gallo beat the former minister up because he couldn't stand hearing OJ rain
insults on his parents at a gathering.
So Bulli i can even tell you and others more on that particular day or
incident you're refering to but decided to keep it to myself.Now that a
person like you is here they can hear other versions different from that of
yero the pest for some on line.

Dibba is a matured politician and not an adventurer so his choice isn't to
sell his party out neither has he openly declared joining the APRC yet! His
latest move is only a friendly gesture and that is expected of grown ups
like him.As Amadou Hampateh Ba wrote:"If an African elder dies,it is a whole
library that has dissappeared"
Prior to that dissappearance of all experienced elders especially those like
Dibba,it would be better and wise for us the young ones to derive the best
from the old mind.
He isn't the first one to do so and he will "Insh-Allah" be remembered by
society for opting for a peaceful dialogue.Even the Afghans have made it in
Bonn so why are some of us still burrowing our roots in hot sand?

NB:What ever insinuations we see here whether from home-based sources or
mary-land based ones any alliance between parties at home is bound to fail
if not fixed on principles.We have heard about proposed meetings between
parties, but that hurriedly painted UDP/PPP/ and whatever P or D they decide
to add on will also dissappear very,very soon!

This time around the NCP's ten percent will solidify to the advantage of a
developing Gambia.No doubt about that!
Please read the point newspaper's message to the noisy opposition, i liked
it a lot.Because koto Deyda Hydara and co are sending a clear signal that,
the opposition is only there for the sake of being there.....
We are  yet to hear the plans from them,the policies to be implimented by a
future gvt,the only thing we see is;insults, threats and hatred ie:the same
monotonous missiles.In the past we were always being massaged by Ebou
Jallow's papers! Now that the guy has taken the realistic position what
next? Maybe they will resort to the old file of Samuel Sarr(the crude oil).I
know this Sarr one million times more than all those shouting here but when
the day comes i will talk and many who are now saying a lot against Yahya
and the regime will have their heads down as usual.Sarr, Talla Sillah in
Senegal plus Fara Mbow and others know that i know them so the noise will
surlely die one day! Not all stories levied against Yahya should be
swallowed like that without verifications.
But those who do so have an agenda and its clear for all of us,the agenda is
hatred! That is why people like yero are not famous here because they do
send messages that clarify the stories being spread herein.So many are on
line who know that the stories that were being spread here are false and
premeditated with the intension of dirtying the images of others because
those being attacked overthrew uncles and papas.
I have sent a lot of correct information to those who requested for it
privately on line and indeed after verifying they found out that my
version(s) were more accurate and many apologised for  what they said
against this regime.I will never send such information to some of us here
because they are hypocrites and jealousy-ridden bigots!
So no need to do so because even if Yahya was to be chosen by God and Essa
Sey,Pa modou Gassama plus others had to come here in order to spread the
message those who have decided to put wax on their ears will only say no! i
didn't hear!
They will never hear,feel or respond as far as the issue at hand is
favourable to the current situation.The fact that the papas and the uncles
are out of quadrangle is the root cause of this wild opposition and nothing
else.

I can never compromise with some of those that i see being painted as saints
here on that! because i know them in and out they do not even fit being the
ones responsible of ringing the church's bell more over being crowned what?!
Sainst?! Oh no!

YERO.

"YEROMAMA PULORI GALO HAAWA BAROGEL N'DIMOU"
"Speak the speeches and let the speeches not spit you."