GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kebba Jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 17:29:05 -0000
Bamba Laye,

Talking of a feable mind, isn't the Daily Observer a private paper? Does it
make any sense to you, for the APRC to open a website whereby all and sundry
can post whatever they feel like posting and yet discourage the Daily
Observer, not to cover the grumblings of Waa Juwara? My interpretation of
the whole hulabaloo is that, a sycophantic Buba Baldeh is trying to curry
favour from the APRC heirachy. With your great mind, what is your opinion?

Have a good day and bye 4Now, KB Jobe.