GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ginny Quick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2008 09:04:57 -0800
Hello, Omar and all, unfortunately, I'd not count on the Super Delegates to support Obama,
Hillary's got the establishment behind her, and the super delegates are part of the establishment,
plus, as I said before, Hillary is dirty!  And she'll do anything to win, imho, even if it means
alienating a large block of erstwhile democratic party supporters or ruining the party itself to
get that win.

I know I'd said previous that I'd thought my aversion to Hillary had stemmed primarily from me
listening to too much Rush Limbaugh when I was younger, but unfortunately, it seems that the
"right wing conspiracy" was pretty much right about her, unfortunately.  And Bill Clinton has
really disappointed me in this race and doesn't seem to be "as much a fan of black people" as
maybe we once thought he was, and definitely not the "first black President".

I'd also thought that if she got the nomination that I'd just hold my nose and vote for her but I
don't think I can in good conscience do that!  I never thought I'd say this but I'd sooner vote
for McCain than her!  Though I don't think I'll vote for him either!  Perhaps I'll abstain from
the Presidential vote and only vote for my representatives/other measures on the ballot in
November.

The only thing that makes hillary "ready from day one" is her husband!  And I don't want a dynasty
nor a co-Presidency!

Ginny

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい