GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amadu Kabir Njie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 07:05:12 -0500
Gassama,

Just keep on whining like the sisy you are. You monkey came after me
calling me names, lying about me and when I give you a dose of your own
medicine, you cry like the sissy that you are.

From the onset (since you came here with a false name telling lies) I've
tried to avoid you 'cause I recognised the monkey in you at once. How else
would one explain your coming here with a pseudonym playing games, quite
enjoying it when people speculated as to your real identity? Just goes on
to expose the monkey-man in you.

Since I don't engage in monkey business, I avoided commenting on the many
lies that you kept on telling here by the day, because to tell you the
truth, I abhor your type! To me you are just a bag full of shit and you
know what decent people do with shit. I kept as far a distance away from
you and yours as possible.

So you went with the ridiculous notion that if you come at me with a knife
I should find a knife exactly the same size as yours to retaliate?
Nonsense! If you come at me with a knife don't be surprised if I come after
you with a tomahawk in response. YOU invited it.

You came after me for days lying about me, calling me names because I told
you you are dragging my name in the mud, that you are taking my message out
of context. But up until then I was "cool" to you?

Get one thing straight. I'm not here to endear myself to anybody. You are
the one lying here day in day out in order to endear yourself to Jammeh and
his gang, not me. Get another thing straight; I am prepared to be delisted
any minute, but I'll not have a drunkard like you come at me for no
justifiable reason and get away with it. If you believe otherwise you need
to have your alcohol infested grey matter examined. Already when you
started I told you to go to hell but you had something to prove? And now
you whining like a whore? Did you hear me shout out "List Managers! - help
this man is calling me a fence-sitter? He's saying I' not a man!" Now tell
me who's the sissy here?

May be where you come from lies are preferred to insults? I am no party to
such hypocritical approach to moral issues. I prefer far more a man with
a "dirty" tongue who tells the truth. I'd sooner haul insults at you than
lie! Just so that's clear. Either way, you started it and I'll make sure
next time you'll think twice before coming at me.

At least I would have understood if you meant that I told a lie here and
you intervened to set the record straight. But no; you had to show off! You
want to be noticed? Grow a thicker skin before coming at me again!

And you dare call my response infantile. Let me tell you what infantile is:
All your behaviour above; plus how old are you? A father? You call yourself
Gassa? You call yourself Jungle Sunrise? - after you were exposed as a
phoney? Why? Are you ashamed of calling yourself the name your father
determined for you? Matured and grown up people get over these infantile
traits at least during or after high school. But it seems once a monkey
always a monkey.

Kabir.

KB, Don't worry; just leave this clown to me, I'm very prepared for him.
He'll either leave me alone or reap what he's sown.