GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lamin Sanyang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 23:59:44 -0000
Dampha,
Have you heard of 'The Banjul Mafia'? Saihou Sisay was 'Michael Coleone'
running businesses of 'The God Father' - D.K.Jawara in his fine person. Does
Amie's beach ring a bell when you make reference to the one hundred million
from the GCDB. Housainou Njie(brother-in-law to Jawara) was head of the bank
at the time. Indeed a 'family' matter following 'spagettio' tradition.
Brother, the aprc did not seek audience with Saihou Sisay, he ran  to them.
Who is desperate here? And the hard fact is, this man and Musu Kebba Drammeh
do command a certain following. Not one that necessarily was out to defeat
Gibou Jagne, but definitely a following that made sure that Jawara sat
firmly on that seat. If you know the difference, figure jemus on the same
seat come october! Good to know that you are WORKING very hard on other
projects for the benefit of the opposition parallel to cyber. Some of us
might need just that to temper our hypochondria. Can i count on a résumé?
You can have the last word on this one if you may.
Minos