GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 May 2002 15:29:41 -0400
Gassama, again being the shameless character you are, when you are in a
corner, you change the subject and start distorting language. What gave you
the idea that I think you are a loony because you refused to ‘join the
disgruntled bigots’? I stated exactly in my piece why I thought you were a
loony. If you check G_L archives you will realize that long before you
surfaced here as Daddy Nying or Kebba Jobe or what have you, I was writing
about the SAME things in the SAME tone. The LAST thing I want to do when I
debunk your LIES is to try to get you to my side. You are beyond salvation.
I do NOT want to convince you. I am simply exposing you as the coward,
sycophant and liar you are. That’s all. I will NEVER be in a group with
vermin like you. When I meet people like you in person, I do NOT even talk
to them. I am NOT a hypocrite that dines with the Devil. Dogs with rabies
should be put to sleep and NOT be petted.

You are free (and so is everyone else) to say whatever you want here. Just
be prepared to back it up. You might feel intimidated by me, but let me tell
you that you and your bunch of liars and sycophants are alone in that ‘camp’
of people ‘intimidated’ by me. You are SCARED because you do NOT want to be
reminded of your despicable behavior. You will continue to feel lousy,
because I VOW to make sure that each time you come to G_L, you come face to
face with your despicable deeds. No escapism here. The people that tell
TRUTH are NOT ‘intimidated’ by me. As is obvious, the only ‘weapon’ I have
is to express my views in this medium. I CANNOT torture you, arrest you,
fire you from your job or physically harm you in any way. BUT I can make
sure that you and the whole world know that you are worse than a slave.
Slaves used to try and run away from bondage. You on the other hand, would
happily mortgage your soul to the Devil; in the process, you care less if
your own children are massacred by the people you worship.

What I told you about APPPRC is very clear. APRC is NOTHING, but recycled
PPP garbage. The worst PPP mandarins and stalwarts are the ‘kings’ and
‘queens’ of APRC. I gave you Tamsir Mbye’s example to show you that APRC
still lives in the past. They CANNOT do better than PPP. What I did NOT
mention there was that the same paper that reported Mbye’s reinstatement was
also reporting that some ‘young’ men were being railroaded by this illegal
government at Civil Aviation. This is a government that LIES to the world
that they are a ‘young’ and ‘dynamic’ leadership. The REALITY is the exact
opposite. While they fire ‘young’ and ‘dynamic’ men, they hire old PPP
mandarins. Two of the ‘new’ additions to the ‘Cabinet’ are both OLD PPP
stalwarts. The positions that were ‘promised’ to NCP went to Bakary Njie and
Samba Faal (both ‘prominent’ people in the ousted PPP regime). It is the
APPPRC that needs to realize that PPP is DEAD and BURIED. Live and die by
the AFPRC/APRC abysmal record.
KB