GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebrima Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 17:16:07 +0000
Dear readers: (writing in a hurry)

I again spoke to Lawyer Ousman Sillah this afternoon, and I can report that
with the help of the Almighty God and of course, your prayers, his
condition/situation has improved a lot. We therefore thank God for this and
for sparing his life. We hope and pray that God will continue to give Lawyer
Ousman Sillah guidance, long life, strength, determination and good health.
I have to say though that Ousman is in good spirit, and I am certain he'll
recover fully from his bullet wounds.

Anyway, I have requested a formal interview, in connection with his
shooting, and fortunately, Ousman Sillah has, in principle, agreed to grant
me an interview, as soon as possible.

By the way, no date has been fixed for the interview, but he indicated to me
that if I were to call him even tomorrow and he happens to be free from his
doctors, then he'll give me the interview as early as tomorrow. So, brothers
and sisters, I'll keep trying him on a daily basis, and would conduct the
interview once time and opportunity permit him to grant it.

After the interview, I will reconstruct (by way of words) the shooting
incident and of course, name or reveal his true assailants, according to my
impeccable source in the heart of the Gambian Government.

Ebou Jallow: I'll be very responsible in the way I write the article once
all the facts are gathered.

Ebrima Ceesay (Coach)
Birmingham, UK

http://www.msn.co.uk/internetaccess