GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Hamjatta Kanteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 18:38:45 EDT
Pa Modou,

You did the decent thing by restating your agenda and your beliefs under your
real name. I look forward to more fruitful exchanges with you in the future.
I hope the quote from Bishop Butler was helpful.

Let end this by repeating three questions i had posed to you when we knew for
real who you are but which you haven't answered as of yet.

1. Do you still stand by all critical comments you've made about the APRC
including the one which you stated categorically that it was Isatou Njie
Saidy who gave the orders that the student be shot at should they proceed
with their demonstration plans?

2. Would you still be supporting this regime if one or two of your four
beautiful children were amongst the fallen ones of 10 and 11 April 2000?

3. Would you still be supporting this regime had Dumo or any of the political
prisoners illegally incarcerated by Jammeh been your kith and kin?

4. Would you still be supporting this regime if you were a victim of its
irrational hire and fire policies? Put simply, would still support this
regime if you were to lose your job through no fault of yours but through
prejudice associated with this regime's knack for paranoia and political
discrimination?

Pa Modou, i look forward to your answers on these salient issues.

All the best,

Hamjatta Kanteh