GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 14:35:53 EST
<< Subj:     nyc: Islam and the New Millinium - Abdul Hakim Murad Bismillah
Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah
In the Name of Allaah, The Most Gracious, The Most Kind

Hijri date: Sunday 4 RamaDHaan 1420 A.H.
As-Salaamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

Ramadan Mubarak!

The following article is very, very long, but well worth reading if you
are interested in a scholarly view of events that are likely to take place
in the next few decades, insha'Allah... and the apparent relationships to
events taking place today. Try to stay with it, insha'Allah, or read it
through in a couple of sittings... My apology for suggesting your
indulgence at a time when surely our reading and reflection upon the
guidance of the Qur'an takes precedence over all other reading... so think
about saving it for reading at some other time, perhaps (smile)

ma'salaam,
NYC-Net Moderator