GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
alieu sesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 23:24:59 -0700
As the secretary of an organisation, you should
proof-read and spell-check your articles before
posting them to a world-wide group. You made too many
typos that rendered part of your message meaningless.

I am sure you have now recognized all these errors in
your writing?

Alieu

--- United Gambian Organizations of Atlanta