GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Fye Samateh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 03:13:02 +0200
Thanks Soffie.

You have said it all SAMURA has a lot to educate on this issue ignoring the suffering of our young girls.Instead he is acknowledging the great ceremonies and jubilation the socall N'ANSINBAS   enjoys not mentioning the economic benefits they get from the poor parents of these traumatise young girls.Infact am more African or Gambian than you hoping to see an end to such uncivilize practices in any societies it may concern.I repeat it's brutal,barbaric and i have no reason to appologise to you or anybody who supports or practise FGM.Watch your words,I wonder where you come from in Gambia.

RESPECT
Fye Samateh.