GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 18:58:24 +0000
Banka, thanks for this important announcement.  Yes, victories are funded,
including the Jarra West and Bakau victories.  Thus it is very important for
us to send in our monies today so the Alliance can campaign effectively.  I
am appealing to folks to make this a priority and send in whatever they can
afford to STGDP Inc.  In the days ahead, the STGDP bank account shall be
opened and folks that wish to wire their donations can do so.  Those that
also want to use their donation in their tax strategy can do so too with our
tax ID#.  You'll requested, we delivered.  So, let's get another one for
democracy and rule of law in the Gambia.  Victory is ours.  I want to see
the same enthusiasm we exhibited when we got news about Jarra West and
Bakau.  You are the Alliance and the Alliance is you.

Chi Jaama

Joe