GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bakary Kanteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 14:52:29 +0000
Afang Tombong,
The British High Commissioner in the Gambia is just giving your likes the
benefit of the doubt but the majority of Gambians are clever enough not to
buy his explanation. The facts are clear enough to be seen and proclaimed by
those not choosing to be oblivious to them.
The fact is that the APRC is an irredeemable political, social, economic and
diplomatic disaster to the Gambia.
Torure, killings, abductions, illegal incacerations, increasing poverty,
police State, depreciating Dalasi, economic downturn, slavish debt burden,
corruption spearheaded by the leadership, diplomatic isolation, God save the
Gambia.

The yoke of oppression must be shattered!

BMK