GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2007 20:56:23 EDT
How bout that Taiga Joe!!! I'm glad you're following the BMW Championship.
The next step is you announcing you have become a full-fledged mandinka. You're
 funny sometimes.

Sorry about the break in the kitchens Redo. I intend to continue it here  but
I don't think it will make much sense unless I share from the beginning.
Stay Tuned. If you had already taken your old kitchen down then I want you to go
to IKEA and let them know Haruna told me to ask for a DVD on how to install
my  new IKEA Kitchen. The hard part is already done, that is the taking down of
the  old cabinets and the layout of the new one. My installation help will
have been  similar to what you will see on the IKEA DVD except that I share what
the DVD  left out and I make it intelligible for the PDOIS-Gambian.

As far as Jahato, I never liked it. Its sort of like artichokes for me. I  do
not grow Jahato but I grow lots of onions, tomato, Kren Kren, and cabbage.
Sorry can't help you on the Jahato score.

Joe, I was sittin here reading your diatribe about re-uniting NADD and
UGAMA. I must say, you know more about this shindig than I do. Don't worry my
involvement in assisting Yero ended with the conversation on Posten between  Yero,
Lamin, and myself. And that is where my pledge of assistance was  withdrawn.
I cannot help others' cluelessness. I am only responsible for myself.  I even
told them I would not appreciate any private updates because I knew they  were
clueless. FYI, I do not believe in a re-united Opposition or a Resuscitated
NADD. I think my position is very clear on that score. Ask Lamin to translate
my  notes for you. I think my only problem is that PDOIS-folk are just not
used to  the truth and honesty, so they almost always do not understand me. I am
not  responsible for your edumacation. I frankly cannot believe why Yero was
so bent  on involving the opposition parties and their leaders when the purpose
was to  bridge the understanding gap between diasporan Gambians. You should
review the  conversation of Yero-Lamin-Haruna for more info. When time permits,
I shall try  to forward those here. Later aligator. Ordinarily I wouldn't
have enlightened  you. I would have wished your paranoea of me drive your arse
insane. But what  can I say, I sorta like you sometimes. Especially when you
become Mandinka. Men  I can't wait.!!! Bring Father Mose along.

Haroun Masoud. MQDT Darbo.