GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saul khan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 04:10:45 -0000
KB,

You're too fast for me. I started commenting on your Pdois responses, but
couldn't finish. And now this. On this one, I red some Black writer many
years ago who said that "you cannot be a smart Black man in America and not
be angry." True. But, guess what? You cannot be a (honest) smart Gambian and
not be outraged by the blizzard of lies and deceit that gets thrown on
Gambians by this criminal govt, and it's various appendages. Their worst
enemy, is the honest smart Gambian. I'm glad you keep PROVING what a bunch
of unsavory characters we're dealing with. The writer isn't a mystery at
all. At the time, they were desperate to buy themselves time. They got that,
and the way they've treated the Barry family, and ARE STILL persecuting the
students, is what we got for our patience. Talk about scum! I hope I'll be
able to finish my Pdois comments tomorrow. If not, I'll put out something
during the week. I simply have more on my plate than I can chew. But, do
keep going, because you speak for me 99% of the time...

Saul.