GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Suntou Touray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2007 14:38:03 -0400
sofie
this is indeed an informative piece. the media has now more than ever became
a powerful bedfellows with imperial exploiters in our shores. they don't see the
truth and they can manipulate at every given angle.

darfur is another venue they are mixing up .from aid agencies ,international
human right organisations and the driver the media. the excess reserve petrol
in darfur is enormous ,so the crimes committed will be forgotten as soon a deal
is agreed between the brokers and the sudanise government.
it's always about there interest. but saddly most african's still fall for the
traps .human rights .which human's rights ? do they even see us as
humans ,let alone having rights . a divided sudan is a cocktails of booty ,take
to your full. the church as been in bed with the powers that be for decades so
this is nothing new.even in England the anglicand bishops are use dayly to
create head lines on minority issues and assimilations. but as ken livingston
london mayor states '' we the whites are always runing away from the
minorities yet we want them to intergrate and assimilate ,how can they when
we hate them ? '' he continue '' go to any neighbourhood where minority
people reside and see if you wil find any decent white person there ,we all
kept on runing away from them , we have left the cities for them ,yet we
attack them for not doing enough to intergrate.''
this is it whatever we do no excape.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい