GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2008 08:47:40 EDT
Ma Yero,
Good on you. I am confident the waste of Fatou's time and illegally
arresting and incarcerating her was MORE than just to deter other diasporans.  That
has not and will never work. Has it? I believe Yahya has it in for anyone  whose
surname happens to be Manneh. I hope I'm wrong but this is what Allah had
revealed to me. And Darbo of course.

Anyways, thank you for standing up for your coleague and friend. I read  from
Freedom also that the case is adjourned till Aug. 18th. Hopefully, and  if
everyone shows up, that will end this tarnish on Gambia's image. I am  confident
Fatou appreciates our concern and loves us all. Go hither, do  good always,
and prosper.

Haruna.

In a message dated 8/4/2008 8:21:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,