GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"EssaHBSCode241." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 21:34:12 -0800
I wanted websters dictionary to add this word to its files..."Rejectophobia"
Is someone suffering from this disease?
Yes!  he the one who must not be obeyed.
Hello Cubano can you cure this aching disease "Rejectophobia"?
Amigo Se Yablo Communication with powerful Rabbs.
Amigo yes I was told you had your dose too.Is that the lesson on African Electronics during the nocturnal dances?
"Ok me Gambiang friend needs no syringe",he can use the Kansala incantations!
Ouh! Are you groaning my feeble population?
Yes because we have launched this "missile" called "Rejectophpobia" It was so heavy and the smoke was so powerful.
Our target was hit but he is still rolling under the muddy "kaftaans"
"Chuum waaye! Jinneh mo mun Deuma deh!"
True! that spirit in these determined beings can easily munch the white Oloona and it red fangs!

Where is the patient? Under the Kapok Tree!
Where is the angry? Wrapped in the muddy "kaftaans"
No! No! No!!! bush fowl cannot be caught by loud bull dogs.
Chei! wisdom,please come and help the Cubano doctor.
"Rejectophobia" from the huts cannot be cured by chemicals,it is psychiatrists that can help us.
This is what we call THE LAST MAN STANDING!
"Yaa fih sess mo la taha fallu" Because there was no one else...Chei! He who must not be obeyed came and spat on the seat.
Wolof Njie! "baayimah waaye!"
Culture cannot be sculpture because it shapes the latter.
Can one man spew culture from a hidden pipe?
Nope bro! coz, them nerves ain't gonna repell culture,it is abstract!
Yeah! even the old master could not bury that  "pattois" either. How about you bro?
Why force them sisters and them brothers to dance and sing when those bellies are scratching backbones?!
Stop the blames,water the flames,shun the shame coz you are about to be lame!
"Polotiki" leading you to "Rejectophobia"?
Do not shiver because you cannot be accepted anymore!
"Rejectophobia" Is biting he who must not be obeyed.

Author:
Essa Bokarr Sey.