GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2001 18:32:42 EDT
Mr Jatta,

All the APRC government has to do to find out who is telling the World about
their atrocities and doing all we can to get them off the backs of the
Gambian people is to read the L. They do not really have to employ or promise
anyone employment  to get the info. but you never know, these guys obviosuly
are not the brightest people in the World.
Also, the attempt to derail the L has been ongoing, and I assume it will
continue, but their success  depends on whether we let them. I do not intend
to let them, and neither should any of us.

Jabou Joh

In a message dated 5/16/2001 12:38:02 PM Central Daylight Time,