GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mohinder Bains <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 15:47:06 +0000
Makaveli!
The other accolade missing is :'G-L's champion of Frivolous Postings'.
This guy is a flippant.  I wonder if he does any work at all. He seems to be
incessantly surfing numerous Gambia-related websites and making trivial
comments on non-issues.

Perhaps his remit at Gamtel now is to collate what is being said on these
websites rather than Planning the telephone Network.  I am inclined to
believe  that the former may be the case.  Judging from the number of posts
sent by him since his unmasking, and the amount of time taken to read and
sent these postings, leaves him with little time to attend to office
matters.  Maybe he works at night like his master the Dirimo!  Woe to the
Gambia for having functionaries like this.

By the way,  I hope Mr. Le Directeur (Tombong Saidy)is considering my
proposal to lead the opposition.  Presently, he is the person more popular
than Butcher Jammeh, and his defection would cause the propaganda machinery
of the APRC to crumble.

Peace as he would say.

Mohin.