GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lamin Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 19:27:17 +0000
yusupha,
         I have been seeing you and Prince Obrien trying to force me with
all the literarure you have scraped from encyclopadeas to accept becoming
ESSA,thats  fine with me. Essa or not, i know that i am lamin and not an
ambassador.Actually my harsh rsponse to Hamjatta had nothing to do with him
saying something to ESSA not at all,however,my surprise is why you should
jump on me to clean up your Hamza.
Just to clear the air a little bit, I am Lamin Ceesay if there is any one on
this List from Upper Niumi area like Aljamdu, Sittanunku and Tubakolong they
can testify to you who I am. I certainly do not appreciate to be called any
other name. I will appreciate you all to accept that I am who my parents
named me.
    yusupha,please be rest assured that i will never fall in the hole
being dug for me by Coker and co.you can conduct all the cyber intelligence
gathering you know on trying to find out who i am but never will you
discover me being that Essa you suspect.Your strategies are known,ie;to
deliberately choose a prey and insult him or her therefore,urging the rest
to discourage the one posting in order to be able to save your kin.
          This is the last time that i will attempt clearing myself and I
will be writing more than you thought and then wait for the revelations of
the forceful invetigations you are bent on to prove that i am ESSA. If you
want to know more about me, you may write to me in person, and not attack my
identity trying to discredit me.
I am kindly calling you and Prince to stop attacking me on personal lines
because i know you more than you would expect.I strongly respect your family
especially your mum so stop it brother.

          On the issue of Taiwan or Essa being demoted, how can that pain
the man to worth insults.I was made to know by a seasoned diplomat in
NEWYORK that Taiwan`s  issue is beyond  tea-room-diplomatic-moves,like yours
and the forty shields behind.  Do you know that Taiwan was at the UN up to
1971?

Mr.jow you may dislike Jammeh and his cohorts but they calculate their
movements very well at all levels. If TAIWAN is nothing to you please
consult the world bank experts they will let you discover that this small
island`s reserves are ranked third in the world.
Idriss DEBY of Tchad,Abdoulaye Wade of Senegal,to name you a few would not
have sent representatives to that island if it was nothing.
SO brother please avoid exposing your ignorance on world politics.
I invite you to throw a question relating to the usefulness of Taiwan to
others on the forum i mean economically and politically then you`ll see that
instead of demotion this guy is trusted very much.I am getting in touch with
some of THE GAMBIAN DIPLOMATS ON THIS ISSUE, so i know a lot about why Essa
was moved.IN DIPLOMACY ACCORDING TO MY SOURCES,crosspostings means being
elevated(ESPECIALLY FOR LOYALTY AND EFFICIENCY) and demotion means being
recalled and degraded. ASK THE BRITISH OR AMERICAN DIPLOMATS THEY WILL
CONFIRM THIS TO YOU SIR YUS.

Remember what the Americans say:IN POLITICS THERE IS NO PERMANENT FRIEND BUT
PERMANENT INTEREST. The world today revolves around economic strength so the
best out OF what Jammeh can get from our partners is based on
economic-cooperation.That is why some of you taught that THE British should
sanction the jammeh regime.If not for econmic sanctions, what else? BECAUSE
if it is FOR WATER,TREES,FAITH(laugh),etc we have enough of that.
NB:SO YUSUPHA MY ENGLISH WAS NOT GOOD BEFORE? I BELIEVE ESSA`S WAS NOT THAT
EXTRA-ORDINARY either.

To Brother George, I urge you to doo all your research again. I would have
given you my contacts in West Virginia had you not just tried to push for a
lie. If your attempts to find out who I am lead you to the same numbers with
that of Ambassador Sey, you are yet to be good at it. I live in Charleston,
WV. Goes to school here and that must be the greatest le you could come up
with. I urge you to continue with your attempts, but please do not try to
lie or mislead your fellow.

Lamin Ceesay.