GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"EssaHBSCode241." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2005 20:18:48 -0800
A video featuring Baba and Yaya's activities from Dabia,Miami,,Paris and Abu Dhabi etc will be released live and direct for all to access.Anyway! to those who find some 'nuisance' in these revelations brace up.Oh ya we are ridiculing ourselves because following Yaya's trail makes one look ridiculous even if the cause is genuine.The tape is with us and we are going to send it out on the net.Our team helping us with the logistics is working very hard on that now onwards therefore send it on line or transfer the images on DVD format.
This tape was taken by people who intended to reveal such stuff  for public consumption when the time arrives.There is no better time than now.
Binneh Minteh and co well as you have been labeled as one of the only people who swallow what Essa says on line, you  will get yours earlier. As soon as received spread it out for Yaya and  buddies  to see.
Pictures and tapes.Thats a good title! Gambian,Senegalese and Guinean stores in the whole of America/Europe etc will be allowed to copy and sell them thus recover their expenses.They will however be advised to sell them at very cheap prices to students,the elderly and physically disabled. We do not need a single dime out of the sales but some of these stores will not be able to do so free of charge either.
This will be the year of POLITIKI EN GAMBIE.
Many thanks to our Senegalese and Malian brothers and sisters in Memphis.

Aham! How about revisiting the details regarding who bought Yaya Jammeh's escort motor bikes from Paris in 1997? Then the Humvee following our Monsieur le president?! Chei Gambia and in all this there are people who still say he is a worker?  Is this a "forced" brain-drain or us as over zealous writers? Ooops! let me not answer deh!
When Babanding Sisosoho's tapes spring up we will see who cares about being labeled!  We will also reveal the Saxena video tape on the Blood diamond saga from Vancouver to the shores of the Banjul cemetery. This is not about me.Essa alone cannot get all these things on his own at once! Sooner than later Yaya will realise if we are joking or determined.
Well time is of essence so we will use it for ejecting such pariah leaders from power thru the due process of law.
These pieces are good for those conducting a research on Yaya and his legacy.
BRAVO MESA-MOVEMENT OF EFFECTIVE SERVICES IN AFRICA.

Author:
Essa Bokarr Sey.