GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 05:40:37 EST
Guys,
     As always you guys are calling it straight. No need to comment on this
but to say that I agree that Mr. Johnson got what he deserves and more to
come with the others in the league of Jammeh's mission to destroy the Gambia.

The people of the Gambia should have no remorse for those who flirt with this
regime
and its systematic plan to ruin our nation. If you are a party to a crime and
do nothing
then you are equally guilty.

What makes me sick is the misuse of brilliance and education. If a man is a
good serial
killer does that make him a brilliant murderer or an educated assassin? Folks
lets call these
people what they are; CRIMINALS. They are nothing else. Every time one of
them falls victim
to their own paranoia then lets celebrate their demise.

Like the brothers have mentioned so eloquently let the opposition celebrate
the downfall of another
Dracula. Jammeh and his cohorts have never been on our side and will never
be. I will conclude by
saying that those who sleep with the devil will be infected with his decease.
You can be sure to get Aids
by sleeping with a victim. You guys get the analogy.

Like happy members of the resistance to the Carnival for Canni-land lets
celebrate the disappearance of another
Dracula. To Johnson I say pack your bags and varnish. Adieu, so long,
good-bye, you can hurt our people
no more.

Borrowing a phrase for Ghandi, I will leave the Jammeh regime with this
advice; and I quote
"the will of the people cannot be broken with or taken without the collective
agreement of the people that are
being subjugated." So Jammeh it is just a matter of timing. We will all be
here to celebrate your demise.

Keep the struggle alive.
An educated society is the bedrock for democracy.
Best Wishes for the Holidays and Ramadan to all of you.
Matarr Sajaw.