GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ebrima ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 04:46:50 PST
Ous Bojang,

I am also obliged to join you in thanking brothers Madiba Saidy and Amadou
Kabir Njie for the very useful materials they have continued to forward to
the L. They must have an excellent editorial judgement, because they are
always posting relevant articles that need to be read, even if one does not
concur with the writer's conclusions.

Ebrima Ceesay