GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
SULAYMAN BAJO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 01:14:09 -0800
Mr Silla/Kolly:
Your story is very sad and alarming. If what you said
is the truth then the present government should be
held accountable of all the atrocities.

But, you are the most ignorant, stupid, illiterate,
senseless animal on this planet. You deserve no space
even in the animal kingdom. If you are a real soldier
as you claim to be, why didn't you make all these
allegations to the Gambians publicly? You are a
soldier, a true one as you said, so what stopped you
from going public with these allegations? Why are you
not revealing your identity, or is it Ebou Kolly?
Because you are the most ignorant coward in the human
race, oops!! did I say Human? Despite all the
allegation you leveled against Jammeh, he was
definitely a very intelligent soldier. Do you
challenge me to publish his academic records from
primary school to his training in Alabama. Do you want
his transcripts to be sent to you directly from the
military institution you he attended in Alabama? You
are the most low class liar on this earth.

So, you hate my brother-Lamin Bajo the most? Why? What
have he done to you? I am sure all those who know him
will honestly disagree with you. If you have even 1/8
of his brain you are then blessed by God. Ask those
who know him better. That man never has the chance to
further his education beyond high school because of
some constraints, which forced him to joined the
Gerndarm.So what are your qualifications? What degree
do you have? At least Bajo has been to several
trainings in other nations. Never mind, that can't be
possible because he is stupid. You stupid ass!!! how
did he get his promotions up to be the commander of
the presidential guards. By failing his exams? You
bastard!!!!! IF YOU HATE HIM, BE READY TO FIGTH A LIFE
TIME WAR. You can see my name from my address, I am
not a coward and I don't hide. "Cowards die many times
before their deaths,but a valiant taste death only
once."  You liar!!! Bajo never run away, he was
fulfilling his duties to the former president and the
whole nation at large. That is why he protected Jawara
till he got safety and he risked his own life to come
back and faced any consquence. In fact he stayed away
for about three weeks not a week. You bastard
liar!!!!!! Do you hate him really? Then you got a big
war to fight. I am not a soldier nor his family and
supporters, in fact he is the only one who was a
soldier, but you stupid ass, we can handle you. We are
taking your comments as a treat. Please remember we
are in an electronic world, to find you is very easy,
and don't be surprise if we already know you. We wait
for you, and your attack on the The Gambia. Are you
even intelligent to think of attacking your own
country? Is that the only way to achieve you goals?
You idiot!!!!!!!!

SULAYMAN BAJO

P.S. THAT IS MY REAL NAME, WHAT IS YOURS? YOU BASTARD
COWARD!!!!!