GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jimo Kejera <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 12:05:07 PST
Halifa,
     I just wanna thank you for the way you are handling all kinds of
debates on this web site. When I joint this site, I was kind of
disappointed. The way people have been condemning your political views is
unimaginable. It looks like some Gambians on L are so angry that they do not
care about insulting people constantly. I do not think it is healthy to be
insulting people In a debate. I am personally very grateful to your efforts
in trying to help Gambians see the reality of this political world. I am
learning a lot from you. Please keep it up. May Allah keep blessing your
sound mind with sound judgements. I am very proud of you!
Peace & love
Jimo Kejera