GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 May 2004 13:42:17 +0000
Seedy, thanks for your foresight and this forward.  Folks, it is a sad day
for Gambia and yet another example why sycophancy is the problem of our
nation.  Our nation is precisely where it is at because of the quality of
minds that congregate in that Assembly and other places of power.  I'm
sorry, but this man is a 63 year old fool and the more reason why we should
put Yaya out of his misery.  However, he is in good company in the
sycophants that are in the APRC and around Yaya.  Aren't Gambians pissed off
to be represented in any capacity by such knuckleheads?  Why do we expect to
have any sensible laws come from the legislators before and after we heard
from senile Churchill?  Folks, we are in deep trouble and we would be blown
out of our minds at our discovery after their departure.  Our burden will
just begin when they left for we are going to find out some things that
would just paralyze us as a nation.  Churchill started to dive into the APRC
and Yaya schemes but stopped short of telling us the real craziness of how
Yaya thinks and how much of our nations resources is Yaya's personal
spending money.  To the Alternative, the poison arrow has been released
coming straight at the heart of the nation.  You better put aside any beef
you may have and see the real urgency of our desperation.  If you were
meeting once a quarter, you better revise that to meeting twice a month.
Folks, we all need to impress the urgency to what ever party leaders we are
in contact with to do what ever they can to come together to get rid of Yaya
and the APRC and demolish our almost 40 years or mud foundation.  That is
our only hope to salvage whatever life we would be left with.  I don't know
whether to laugh or cry at our condition.

Chi Jaama

Joe Sambou