GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elow Wole <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 13:59:47 -0000
Madam Goswell,

You wrote in your very first line:
"You will be surprised to know that the author of the National Anthem was a
Gambian."

Madam, you have failed to establish the author of the national anthem.
Therefore, I respectfully ask you to shut up, unless you are sure of what
you're talking about.  If you are so sure about your sources, why ask help
elsewhere.  And whoever said that older people are much more suscept to
answer this question.  History teaches both young and old my friend.  Kindly
get your facts together before jumping the gun.

Regards

Essa