GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mr Makaveli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 May 2001 04:55:45 -0500
Alieu,
 Since when did you become a good Judge of character. Well, when I need one
I'll let you know but in the meanwhile, if you can't stand the heat, then I
strongly suggest that you stay the heck out of the damn kitchen! It might
do you some good because you just might not know who you messing with.
Some of us don't have any tolerance whatsover for hypocrites. How come
your comments were directed to me and not the other party who I may add
started this nonsense or foolishness as you put it?  Do you see the
hypocrisy there? You don't have a problem with him calling me Make-A-
Villain and when I called him Phi-A-Harona you label me as recalcitrant.
Where is the justice JUDGE? I would have taken this as a constructive
criticism but what I noticed was another emerging instigator. Call me what-
ever your heart desire but until you know me well, your personal attacks
will not mean zilch here. Talk is cheap, you dig? Show us what you have to
offer on this List other than personal attacks, if you have any then I'll
be really impressed, JUDGE.
                                                   Mr Makaveli

Gambians Online " Designed With The Gambian People In Mind"
               http://www.gambiansonline.com