GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ansumana Kujabi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 07:07:37 -0000
MR. MATARR NJIE:

I am wondering what motivation you have which stimulated you to take time,
burn your power line and internet line to type only a sentence just to
insult your fellow decent contributor. Why didn't you send your criticism
publicly? Worst of all, you have the guts to call him a COWARD in a public
forum like the L. Are you now the ALIEU S. KEITA of the MORON'S regime? And
with all due respect, I do not think brother HJK will even respond to you.
For HJK's high level of thinking is way beyond that kind of EMOTIONAL
violence. Please, why not challenge HJK on his piece on PDOIS. I think that
is more significant than a mere insult of him. The brother has slammed a
very valuable topic for discussion on EFFICIENT and EFFECTIVE LEADERSHIP in
The Gambia, with reference to PDOIS as a viable political party. I think
this is the kind of DEBATE we need to talk about, rather than sheer frontal
assualt on fellow fighter.

Please, brother Matarr, let's grow up and be prudent in our attempt to
restore PEACE and TRANQUILITY back home. And if you want to critique some
one's piece, please for heaven sake, let's be humble and civilized in going
about it, but not to be too harsh. These are the kind of comments I leveled
against brother BABA GALLEH'S SATIRES. Right now we are at a cross road when
we all MUST cooperate, and be supportive of the struggle, rather than an
unproductive SATIRIZING of FELLOW MEMBERS of the struggle. To back my
argument, just days ago, we had our Opposition Parties and our fellow
Gambians gathered in London under the auspices of MRDG(UK) to discuss the
plight of our beautiful country, and also what kind of leaders we NOW ought
to have in our country is now the topic of the day. But instead of everybody
chip in that discussion, we have some of you guys lamenting unnecessarily
about CACKOLOGY, SLIPSHODY, JAHASAY ENTERPRISE, RHINEHART SOBERLOOK ETC.
This is not the time for this kind of stuff; we are presently in the middle
of a WAR when we need everyone's wholehearted efforts and support if we are
going to win the War. Then after winning the War, and peace and tranquility
prevailing in our beautiful country, then it will be the time for the
JAHASAY ENTERPRISE LITERATURE BOOK to come out for our BELOVED CHILDREN to
learn about all that had occurred in their life time in the a form of
JAHASAY ENTERPRISE or a RHINEHART SATIRES. In fact, WE could even name the
UNIVERSITY OF THE GAMBIA as either a JAHASAY ENTERPRISE UNIVERSITY or
UNIVERSITY OF RHINEHART, then the time will be ripe to APPOINT BABA GALLEH
as THE PRESIDENT or DEAN of the University. But as for now let's be vigilant
and rally around our tireless fighters to accomplish our objective, which is
to rescue our lovely country from the brink of total anarchy.

Ansumana Kujabi(T.H.I.R.D.-Truth Telling, Honesty, Integrity, Responsibility
and Democracy)