GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yusupha C Jow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 15:11:02 EDT
Ansumana Dampha (?) !

How dare you call me a jackass?  I have ignored your innuendoes and such of
late because I know that despite your tendency towards gross ignorance and
uncontrolled gibberish, you are probably someone I know, maybe even a cousin
or long lost friend.  Who knows?  But I shall take this moment to address you
for the last time hopefully..

 All you have done since you appeared on this forum is to piggy back on
people's ideas and then proceed to bombard our mailboxes with silly,
nonsensical comments, which are often characterized by extremely uncouth
language and bad syntax.  I believe you were unmasked when you took it upon
yourself to assume the role of literary expert and critique Baba Galleh's
satires.  In those unfortunate instances, you played the fool while everyone
gleeful applauded you and at the same time laughed hysterical at your foolish
and almost comical antics.  Yet, you, of all people have the audacity to
label others as jackasses.

You have been forewarned.  My advice to you is to pick your battles wisely.
Otherwise, it shall be brought to your very doorstep

Yus