GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dave Manneh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 20:54:19 +0100
Mrs Joh,
    I think I can say with confidence that we will agree to disagree on this one.
I respect your point, and I hope yo can see mine in a fair-minded view too.
The land is my inheritance, and we will do everything in our power to see that people do not just come and
rob us of that. Taf may have the land today, but as we are all hoping and praying, when Jammed and his idiots
are banished, and courts again function indecently,
that we shall battle him court.
In the meantime I cease to exchange views (or even worse, emotions) on this issue with you.

Lots of respect
Manneh