GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Habib Ghanim, Sr" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 23:45:43 -0400
Jabou
We do not revere tombs.
These are for those of us that do not have the chance to visit these historic
sites and just to pay our respects. Our children need to know the history (in
religion) and where they can be traced.
No one worships graves. It is just  piece of history to be shared.
By the way
I will live to meet some of the Atlanta (Gambian) families and or friends on or
about the 18 Th. or 19 th.
Is there a directory of Gambians that one can check out if he or she goes to any
major city like Atlanta, or Washington DC.
Mr. Njie( Ebrima or Momodou )
This kind of directory would be great -email addresses or pagers or Tel (if they
want to give it out if they listed.
In Pittsburgh about five years ago during a visit ,I wanted to get in touch with
any Gambian there so I went through the phone book at the  hotel .Viola
I found a couple of Njies .
My email is [log in to unmask]
Atlanta  here I come- -my younger brother Solomon Sylva can help me .I forgot
Or Baboucarr Sillah.
Habib