GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ousman Bojang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 19:09:38 -0500
Conteh,
I can feel you from this end. It is very unfortunate that not all of us have
the brains to think beyond our noses. If you to be called a slave of the
Gambian people, accept it with pride.
I agree with most of your points, and do please keep them coming. I have
been out of the room for awhile, and I will communicate to you my
experiences some other time. I am still adjusting to the time difference.
Once again, keep it up.

Ousman Jallow Bojang.