GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ymca the gambia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 11:16:54 -0800
It was a shock to all members of SAAL BI when we heard of our Koto,Father
and best friend death on Monday,We dont know why it happen now and not
later,but God knows whats best for us.We will for ever cherished him for he
Love us so much.We will always remember his words and advises that we
must be example to the Youths and Work for the Best for all Mankind.
We share with Tuty,the Children and Aunty Clara the sorrow they are going
through and our condolence to the rest of the family.
MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE.

FROM ALL.
SAAL BI.
DINGAREH/GLOUCESTER.