GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
yanks dabo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2008 11:33:23 +0100
Yero!

Thank you for acknowledging my presence! With profound gratitude and great humility I appreciate your reckoning for my defence to my brother.

As I've promised to read the exchanges before presenting my defence, though I still haven't finished reading the exchanges, but i have read enough to answer to your demands for Haruna to prove his claims of you and Gainako plagiarism.

Firstly, less you forgot that you have got some explanation to do yourself. You accused Haruna of being a tribal bigot,
however, you are yet to corroborate this preposterous allegation with substantial evidence. Therefore, I will challenge you to prove to this forum that Haruna is indeed a tribal bigot, and please do not forget to inform us about your yardstick for measuring this claim. It would further assist if you would kindly elaborate how Haruna scored higher on your bigotry scale than the rest of the editors of the Gainako newspaper.

Secondly, i further challenge you to prove to this forum how you have come to the conlusion that Haruna is a "Pathetic liar". In fact, if you are truthful to yourself and to the rest of this forumites, you have plagiarised that title from the Gambia post. If my memory serves me well, that grotesque adjective was the brain child of Jo Sambou. I know this fact, because i had few exchanges with Jo on this same title. Do you remember the title "Haruna Doul Darbo" does this ring a bell. It therefore goes as this, you had few bad tempered exchanges with Haruna, then you thought of what others had used against him in the past, bam, you carbon copied their thoughts and tried to enforce it into the thoughts of the people in this forum, so as to damage Haruna's credibility.

Therefore, my goodfriend Yero, you have no "locus standi" to bring a case against Haruna to demand him to prove his claim that you and gainako do plagiarise. The facts will be revealed on this forum.

Watch out for part two!

Defending Brother Haruna, the saga continues

Brethren Yanks