GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Saihou Mballow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 13:52:24 EDT
Ebou Colly,
I hope other good soldiers will emulate your good stand for democracy  and
human rights.Any soldier without political education is a bandit.
Politicians and human rights organizations should be encouraged by your
positive and bold stance to come out and voice about the extra judicial
killings in the Army.It may not be today but in the near future,your facts
will be useful in the trial of dictator Jammeh and his cohorts in the
International Criminal Court/tribunal.As it is known to everyone,this
criminal tribunal under United Nations auspices designed to punish human
rights abuses that can properly be designated crimes against humanity.

Saihou