GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 20:40:07 +0000
Habib, your hypocricy is really annoying and you need to quit it.  You have
said things behind the scenes, which I heard but ignored, jumped in
jubilation in my exchange with George and lekbi, still ignored and now you
are piggy backing on Jabou to call me arrogant.  Act your age, that is all I
have to say.  At some point the tires are going to meet the road and that
contact is nearing.  I can understand you being pissed of with me for what
ever reason, which quite frankly I do not give a hoot about for I never
disrespected you.  What I don't understand is the constant stabbing.  You
have my email address and my telephone contacts if you want to settle
whatever score you may have, both real and imaginary.  Now, a word to the
wise is sufficint.  That is all I have to say regarding the snake business
you've embarked upon.  If you want to see real arrogance, keep pressing your
luck.

Chi Jaama

Joe Sambou